Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Step Aside Susanowo, The Champs are Coming! (DW:G3 DLC Pilot Pack 3: Lockon Stratos/GN-009 CHERUDIM)

As you could probably guess, I love Susanowo and Graham Aker. He is my favorite DLC character so far, and the second character that I maxed out. Everything about his design impressed me, and it felt like KOEI really plucked the suit straight from the series and dropped him into the fray.

Hey you! Yeah you by the wall! Catch!!!

That is, until Lockon and the 009-CHERUDIM waltzed into town. Available on PSN and Xbox 360 right now, this DLC package contains (yet again) another suit/pilot combo and a character specific mission which upgrades Lockon to Newtype status.


Pretty much all of his attacks are ranged/shot attacks, so this mech greatly benefits from the Sniper equipment and the Piercing Shot Skill. Cherudim is also very agile and has a wide range; taking on groups is no sweat in this baby! Its special ability is the same as the OO's, and Cherudim is also granted multiple attacks upon activation of its Trans Am Drive.

This thing is a beauty, and it has me even more pumped to see the rest of the OO cast, especially Arios.

2 comments:

  1. I know. Never said it was. This guy has the best videos of DWG 3 content, so I wanted to show him some love and give him some hits.

    ReplyDelete