Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It Just Keeps Hap'ning, Bro!!!

Ugh, sorry about not updating in a bit. I have a lot on my plate at the moment, as I have three finals this week on top of a research project that I have yet to start. And I don't mean research paper; I mean I have a research method that need to be clarified before I can begin conducting surveys and focus groups, then I have to compile and analyze that date before the end of next month.

On top of that, Pokemon just released, and it is quickly ruining my sleep, work and study schedules. That right, it ruins all the schedules. ALL OF THEM!!!

When I get back after this week, I should have several reviews to post, from Kingdom Hearts Re:coded to Kamen Rider OOO and Gokaiger, and of course Pokemon Black/White. Just hold on for a bit longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment